This past weekend I had the priveledge of watching my baby niece Viktoria while her parents went away for the weekend. I had so much fun playing dress up with my real live baby doll that it made me more anxious to have my own baby doll. I am just hoping and praying that my daughter will be as happy and easy as this little angel. Here are some really cute pics I snapped while she was at my house.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Baby Vika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ahh, that top picture is SO DANG CUTE!
She really is such a good baby. Unfortunatly, they don't all come that way!
I love these pictures so much! Thanks again for being her second mother!
That top picture you could submit to a photo contest. She looks so cute and you really captured her moment!
She is way cute! Oh I want one! hhmm...... Someday! :) I will just have to borrow yours Deb! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment