Jocey mastered the art of crawling a few weeks ago. She can get herself just about anywhere she wants to go much to my dismay. She is a big fan of chewing on dirty shoes, licking air vents and wedging herself under furniture. Baby proofing has been taken up a notch.





3 comments:
Both my kids and me thoroughly enjoyed watching this video several times. I love the way she crawls like an inch worm.
Where is her bow? You are so neglectful!! ;)
Oh Deb- she is so cute!! I can't wait for Saylor to be able to play with toys and feed herself!! The crawling I can wait on, though, ha- I know it will come soon enough, but it's a fun milestone to see that little bit of independence!!
She is getting so big I can't believe that! Wow I love her smile. Good girl Jocey!
Post a Comment