Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you missed me?

I have no idea why I can't seem to keep this blog updated. I am the worst blogger ever. I seriously don't even know if people still check this because I never post. But if you do still read me than I have to say thank you for not giving up on me. :)

So obviously we have had a few holidays within the past few months. Thanksgiving was great we spent it with the Willmore's I especially enjoyed it since I was at the point in my pregnancy where I could really eat and everything was super tasty. I (being the slacker that I am) forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures, sorry.

Christmas was awesome it was so much fun to see Jocey since she understands way more than last year. She must have been a really good girl this year because Santa and many family members definitely spoiled her. She loves all of her new toys and I am hoping that her new kitchen will finally keep her entertained enough to stay in the toy room rather than in my kitchen.


Here are a few pics from Christmas morning.

The tree after Santa came

Jocey's new kitchen

She thought it was pretty cool

Opening her new tea set

Playing with the new toys

Overall we had a great time with all of the holidays. Now we are just preparing for our next BIG adventure, welcoming our newest addition within the next few weeks. :)

1 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Holy Cow Deb I can't believe you're due in a couple weeks! Are you so excited? What are you having btw? Good luck with everything!!