I am so excited, Jocey finally has enough hair to do something with.
So I have been playing around with a few styles.
Mostly I just see how many ponytails I can do.
This is what I have done so far...
2
So I have been playing around with a few styles.
Mostly I just see how many ponytails I can do.
This is what I have done so far...
2
So what do you think?
Do you have any suggestions?
I am running out of ideas.
Do you have any suggestions?
I am running out of ideas.





5 comments:
I really like the 2 with curly hair!! Vika's hair is more straight so I love that Jocey has a lot of curl.
You could try the multiple piggies along the front of her head, and ending on the side! I do that with Vika a lot.
Adorable!
Wow! They are all super cute! I love the last one. I can't believe she can sit still for you to do that.
Looks super cute, but I want to see her from the front. It has been a while since I have seen any recent pictures of her.
Get your little A over here and teach me. Now.
Please.
Love it- all of them!!
Post a Comment