Jocey is such a girl, she LOVES shoes! She usually just carrys them around but this day she decided to wear them. Much to my surprise she was pretty good at walking in them.
What a big girl! She is going to be a shoe girl. Does she get that from you Deb? I thought you were a shoe girl. She is all grown up I can't believe it.
4 comments:
That is too cute! Every little girl needs a picture of her wearing mamma's shoes!
I can't believe I forgot you had a blog and now look how big she is! Your kids are both so cute! You must be one proud mama!
What a big girl! She is going to be a shoe girl. Does she get that from you Deb? I thought you were a shoe girl. She is all grown up I can't believe it.
CUTE shoes!!! C.U.T.E. Shoes!!! ANd that is one freaking cute baby girl!! Love her little Mulan pony on top of her head! She is SO cute!!
Post a Comment