Friday, July 18, 2008

Willmore Boating - Rockport Reservoir - 7/4/08

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Did you take them?

That looks like a ton of fun. Remind me NEVER to get on that light blue tube. The red one totally rocks.

Anonymous said...

Deb, the blog just gets better and better every week. Thanks for taking it over €on behalf of the whole family! And your widget baby is slowly but surely running out of room. =) Mama Willmore

Mindy Thomas said...

Hey looks like fun! I hope you didn't get on the tubes! Your baby is getting big! Hopefully not TOO big! Smaller the better Right? Luv Ya Deb!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to try that big red one. You could fit my whole family on it!

Lorina said...

Hey thanks!! The recipes look really yummy! I am adding it to my blogroll!! haha

I

Mindy Thomas said...

Happy Birthday! I am thinking about you. I hope you are out getting your party on all preggers. Love ya.