Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank You!

I just want to say a huge Thank You to everyone who came to my baby showers. I am so excited about all of the awesome baby stuff that I got and I can't wait to use it. (see below for some pics from one of the showers).

Also I need to give a shout out to the 2 best sisters a girl could ask for. Thank you so much to Nicole & Cheryl for all of the time, money and effort you put in to do these showers for me. I wish that I had better words to tell you how much I appreciate and love you two. Thank you again for all that you do for me on a daily basis I don't know what I would do without you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome :)

Cheryl said...

You totally deserved it and more! You are a great sister!

Mindy Thomas said...

They did a great job! It was really fun and the food was great! Thank you for being you Deb! I am so happy for you and Brent! I love you!