Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Guessing Game

Hey I want you all to participate in my little baby guessing game. Click on the link in my sidebar and fill out your guess on when you think the baby will arrive, the sex (hint: we already know it's a girl) and the weight. I am interested to see everyone’s guesses. Thanks for playing.

4 comments:

j- said...

I know your family doesn't have early babies- but maybe you can start your own trend! One of my kids was 2 weeks early it was awesome!! Plus 10/4 is a great birthday!! (It's mine, ha)

Deb said...

Nancy,
I really hope that you are right I would love to have her tomorrow.
BTW: Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

What do we win?!

Mindy Thomas said...

So the explanation for my due date:The 24th is a Friday which is the coolest part of the week! We used to love Friday Nights!