She is the cutest baby! I can't wait to come see her. I am almost better, so it will be really soon.
Yay! You posted more pictures! I feel like I missed so much of her life, and I was only sick for 4days.You should post a new slideshow everyday!
Jocelyn is adorable. Looks like she has melted her daddys heart already. A fun new season has begun. Enjoy.
She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her. She seems to be just perfect! She is just beautiful.
What a gorgeous baby! Are we doing newborn pictures? If so, the best time to do them is within the first 3 weeks so she is still tired and likes to curl up. Looking at your pictures kind of makes me want another one. Hope you are feeling good!!
What a cutie!! I hope you guys are getting all of the sleep you can!! Sleep deprivation is real- and it gets better!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is the cutest baby! I can't wait to come see her. I am almost better, so it will be really soon.
Yay! You posted more pictures!
I feel like I missed so much of her life, and I was only sick for 4days.
You should post a new slideshow everyday!
Jocelyn is adorable. Looks like she has melted her daddys heart already. A fun new season has begun. Enjoy.
She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her. She seems to be just perfect! She is just beautiful.
What a gorgeous baby! Are we doing newborn pictures? If so, the best time to do them is within the first 3 weeks so she is still tired and likes to curl up. Looking at your pictures kind of makes me want another one. Hope you are feeling good!!
What a cutie!! I hope you guys are getting all of the sleep you can!! Sleep deprivation is real- and it gets better!!
Post a Comment