I finally got a new camera (yeah) so I thought I would share some pics of the baby's nursery.
I really hope that she loves the color pink as much as I do.
10
comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pictures turned out really good! I haven't seen the room completely finished. It really is the most adorable nursery ever. Good job! Jocie is a very luck little girl.
Well-I was posting to say how cute your baby room is and how ready and organized you are when I saw that you only have 6 days to go!! Holy cow!! I wish you and your little girl the best and I'm sure everything will go well!! Since you look ready-I hope you are taking it as easy as you can! Good Luck!!
THAT is freaking adorable!! I saw that quilt on line and the purple/green one like it I am trying to think of where.... is it Pottery Barn or did you find it somewhere else? I love the crib too!!
I am so excited for you Deb! She'll be here any day and you will be able to hold her and see your precious little daughter!!
Oh Deb! How cute is her room!!! You did a great job! It is very cute and very organized! Wow what a little mom your going to be! I am so excited for you! It is just crazy to think of you being a mom. Brent is going to be a great dad too. Love ya!
10 comments:
The pictures turned out really good! I haven't seen the room completely finished. It really is the most adorable nursery ever. Good job! Jocie is a very luck little girl.
That is so cute! Love the colors!
You did a really good job on the room it looks awesome. It's way cute!!!
Yeah, look how straight the curtains and the mirror are. Somebody sure knows what they're doing. Great Job.
I looks perfect! She will be so happy in that room.
I have loved that room since day one. Jocie really is one lucky girl!
Well-I was posting to say how cute your baby room is and how ready and organized you are when I saw that you only have 6 days to go!! Holy cow!! I wish you and your little girl the best and I'm sure everything will go well!! Since you look ready-I hope you are taking it as easy as you can! Good Luck!!
THAT is freaking adorable!! I saw that quilt on line and the purple/green one like it I am trying to think of where.... is it Pottery Barn or did you find it somewhere else? I love the crib too!!
I am so excited for you Deb! She'll be here any day and you will be able to hold her and see your precious little daughter!!
Oh Deb! How cute is her room!!! You did a great job! It is very cute and very organized! Wow what a little mom your going to be! I am so excited for you! It is just crazy to think of you being a mom. Brent is going to be a great dad too. Love ya!
So cute! I am so excited for you guys! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Post a Comment