Friday, December 4, 2009

A few pics and an update Part 1

Wow it has been a long time since I have updated. Well everything has been very good with our family.
As you saw Jocey turned 1 in October and we had a ladybug party to celebrate. She got some awesome gifts from all of our family.



She loved her cake and made quite the mess. It was awesome!






In keeping with the ladybug theme for October Jocey was my little ladybug for Halloween. (I thought she looked pretty cute.)


Stay tuned for update Part 2

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed watching her devour her cake!!! And yes, she was a very adorable ladybug!

Mindy Thomas said...

Yeah you posted! I have been waiting. I love the pictures. Looks like the party was fun! She looks so cute in her lady bug costume! You make a very good witch.

Anonymous said...

I was going to bug you about not updating!

Your hair looks so long in the birthday party pictures!

Jocey is adorable, as usual.

Andrea said...

I love baby's first bite of cake pictures! Thanks for sharing. She is sure cute!

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh her cake looked so good!! She is adorable!! I loved the ladybug costume!! Love that you dressed up too!! One day I will have a witch costume but for now I'll just act like one... w/o the dress & hat!! Ha ha ha ha ha (Maniacal laughter)