Saturday, October 17, 2009

My baby is 1 today!

Today is Jocelyn's first birthday! I have been having mixed feelings about it all week. I can't believe that she is already 1, but at the same time I can't remember my life without her. I keep thinking about the first time that I held her and how I didn't think that I could love something so small so much.

There are no words to describe how much I love this little girl. I could go on for days about all of the little things that I love about her. I love her beautiful blue eyes. I love how much she loves babies and little children and how she always wants to hug them. I love her HUGE smile. I love when she snuggles up to me right before I put her to bed. I love how much she loves music, she will either dance or sing along when she hears it. I love how friendly she is and that she will let just about anyone hold her. I love when her face lights up as soon as her Daddy walks in the door. (she is such a Daddy's girl) And the list goes on.

I just know that I am truly blessed that this amazing child chose me to be her Mommy.

Happy Birthday Bug!!
Mommy loves you so much.


(remember to pause the music in the right hand column)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCEY!!!

We all love you so much! My boys have always wished you were their sister! Thanks for loving us so much!

Cheryl said...

I love the music you chose for the slide show!!

Happy Birthday Jocey!!! We love you tons!!!!

Mindy Thomas said...

Oh deb that was really neat! I teared up. She is so big and all grown up. The year has gone by fast. She is just as lucky to have you and Brent!

Andrea said...

Happy late birthday!
I can't believe she is already one!