Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Summer 2010

In order to get all caught up I am going to just post a few pics to give you a little idea of what we've been up to this summer. 

Girl's night at Eclipse

I ran a couple of 5K's this summer and Jocey ran a half mile kids race.
She won 2nd place in her age group and was so excited about her trophy!!

Just the kids being cute together

I had the amazing pleasure of going to the Paul McCartney concert with my sister.
 Easily best concert EVER!!!


Playing in the pool out back

 And of course a little dancing in the rain

Jumping
Sliding
and hanging out

A little slip n' slide! Oh Yeah

And what is summer without a little swinging.

We all had so much fun and are sad that summer is over. But we are looking forward to all the fun things coming this fall.

1 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey Deb!
If you want to contact Caroylnn at little peoples dental, she can give you more information about other pediatric dentists :)
info@littlepeoplesdental.com

Hope that helps.
~Shelley Smith