Sunday, December 19, 2010

October Pictures

In October we had my amazing friend Tammy take Jocey's 2 year old pictures.
Which was asking a lot considering we couldn't get her to smile in any pictures for us.
I was so worried that we wouldn't get any good ones but I put my faith and trust in Tammy and this is what we got! 



 I think they turned out GREAT! Seriously I was so happy when I saw them.

Of course we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some cute ones of Landon.
Or Landon & Nolan

We were even lucky enough to get some cute ones of my 2 babies together.
(I think this is my favorite one from the whole day)

 I feel like she should be singing "My buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me!"

 Aren't my kids just the cutest things ever?!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you! They are such cuties!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! They turned out so good.