Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Landon Re-cap

Since I have been such a bad blogger over the past year or so I thought I would give you a bunch of pictures to catch up on Landon's life.


This was on his blessing day all tuckered out

2 Month Check up 12lbs

Cute boy in his blessing outfit

Hanging out with big sister
(Jocey thought the bouncer was her TV chair)

Chillin in the stroller

4 month check up 15lbs

Sleepy boy in the saucer


First time eating cereal
He wasn't so sure about it.
Most of it came back out immediately

I love the way he sleeps sometimes.

First time with 'real' food
 He actually liked it a lot.
Mmmmm Squash

Baby's first haircut.
We buzzed all of the back and sides
What a good lookin boy

6 Month Pictures



Sweet sleepy kid 

6 Month check up 17lbs

I'm pretty sure Landon is the happiest kid in the world.

Crawling kid

Smiley kid

 Happy kid

 I just LOVE that smile

9 month check up 19lbs

Landon is such a great baby. He is almost always happy and his 2 dimple smile will melt your heart. We are so lucky to have this little boy in our home and wouldn't trade him for the world. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love love love that smile. He is such a sweetie.

Cheryl said...

I love that little boy!! He definitely has one of the best smiles EVER!!! I need to come play with him soon!! :)