Ok so I found this link on a friends blog and had to check it out. It is actual names that people in Utah have used for their own children. http://wesclark.com/ubn/ Go to the list labeled The Cream Of The Crop - Favorite Utah Names.
Some of my favorites include:
Helamans Warrior
Zestpoole
Confederate American
Thankful Flood
Dianarea
Treasure Cocaine
I think it is cool to be original but seriously people your children are going to hate you.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Crazy Utahns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow, that amazing- in an insane, crazy, psycho way.
My personaly favorites (of people I have actually met): Happiness, Rolly Balls, Rosy Balls, Dusty Hill, and Mary Toone.
People are so incredibly mean to their children.
People are so dumb. I sure hopw you choose something normal
That is a hoot! Thank you for posting it- it's way funny!
My sophomore year our homecoming queen was named Rainbow Meyers. Sandy Summers lives in our ward. My friend grew up in Blanding with Harry and Dick Butt. Now there is NO excuse for that one! (Half of the Butt family changed their last name, but for some ugly reason Dick & Harry kept their names.) You'd have to be so dang confident to overcome a name like that. There was sister in my mission named Sister Astle. (You pronouce the T but when you don't know about that...). I went to school with Howard Johnson III and Charlie Brown. Some Deaf people name their Hearing kids the funniest things- My friend named her daughter Honor and her son Bazilee. I know 2 brothers named Dylan & Dyson, they are both pronounced DIElan & DIEson(Like the vaccuum) I know a brother & sister named Chip and Gerberta, and then my other friend named her son Kip- and wanted to name her daughter Bunny, but settled for Cassie. I know a guy named Wing. Another Deaf family named their sons Benson & Taft. Not to be outdone by the family of 6 BOYS named Kamden, Kasei, Kiele, Kaelen, Kodi, & Kenadie. Krazy huh?!?
Post a Comment