Well we had our ultrasound last Friday and I am so excited to say that Brent & I are expecting a daughter!!! After the initial shock of finding out it was a girl (we all thought it would be a boy) I could not help myself from shopping for little girl clothes. Now comes the hard part, finding a name we both agree on.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
It's A Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I am so freaking excited for you!! I really wish I could be of some help with the whole name issue, but I don't think Brent would ever like one of my names.
Good Luck!
Yay! Congratulations Deb! I am soo happy for you!
Congratulations!! I want my next baby to be a girl again. They are so much fun to dress up!
BTW.. my daughter Brooklyn... her initials really are "BMW!" We didn't realize it until we had already named her. It was pretty funny.
In a continuing quest for a name, here are my suggestions for the day:
Jocelyn (nn Josie)
Alexis (nn Lexi)
Lyla (I think Lyle, means "younger brother," so Lyla would be younger sister, right?)
I actually really like Jocelyn.
I can't believe it! I don't think it seems real until you see that little profile and then you know! Congrats!
I am SO happy for you guys!!! Wow!! How totally exciting!! Have fun coming up with a name!! That is one of the funnest parts!
Congrats!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!!
Post a Comment