The Willmore brothers decided that they wanted to give Kevin a proper home coming so on this particular Monday evening there was a whip cream battle, Kevin vs. Brent, Kyle & Scott. It was very entertaining especially when Kyle emptied his entire can of cream into Kevin's pants!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Whip Cream Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Nothing says, "Welcome home bro," like whip cream in your pants! That's awesome!
I think you guys should do that to your brother! That would be so funny with all the girls doing it and Sheeb just by himself!
Personally I would not want to be a part of something that messy. I would love to just sit and watch.
I bet that didn't feel too good in his pants, gross!
Boys will be boys, no matter how old they get.
Hi! Congrats on being preg! Thats so exciting, well the end result is... I don't know about the whole nine months thing. Ha, I am glad to hear from you!
Post a Comment