Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Slacker

I know I have been a huge slacker on updating my blog so bare with me while we do another super update.


SuperBowl Sunday we went to our friends house for the big game and I had a great time since I was the only Steelers fan there. Way to go Roethlisberger!


Everyone enjoying the game.


Daddy and Jocey


Jocey's new buddy Spencer



I just wanted to throw in this pic for a couple of reasons. Obviously because it is really cute and because this is where my little bug often falls asleep while I am doing my hair. I will put her in the boppy just outside the bathroom door and the blow dryer lulls her to sleep (so funny). Also I love this outfit with the matching hat I think she looks so adorable.


It seems like lately the only pics I post are of Jocey so I thought I would share one from one of the few nights out Brent & I have had recently. This was taken at one of the Jazz games we went to we had really good seats and of course they won. Go Jazz! I love a good basketball game.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such cute pictures of your adorable little baby!

I emailed a ton of pictures to you today so there is no reason why you shouldn't have at least one more post!!

Mindy Thomas said...

Her hat is really cute! Oh you guys are so cute! How fun for you!