Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Most Embarassing Moment

This is for Nicole

The location: 9th grade seminary class, right before class started.

Witnesses: My entire 9th grade seminary class, including the one boy I had been crushing on for over a year (he will remain nameless)

The Scenario: My good friend and I had seminary together I sat right behind her along the east wall of the classroom and the boy I liked sat right behind me. So the boy and I were chatting (*super excited*) I was sitting backward on top of my desk so I could look cool and talk to him. That was when my friend (trying to be funny) pushed me off of my desk. (so not funny) Now remember that I was sitting on my desk that was right along the wall. Yeah it was a long fall and my butt hit the floor hard as my head slammed into the wall. (Ouch)

I WAS MORTIFIED!!!!
Still trying to act cool I picked myself up off of the floor like it was no big deal. (it was a big deal) I grabbed my friend (I could have killed her) and we head to the bathroom and I start totally freaking out to her that this boy that I like had seen me fall to the floor so ungracefully and make a complete fool out of myself. Now keep in mind that we were in a Jr. High seminary building which only consists of 2 classrooms and a couple of bathrooms. After my little freak out (ok not so little) we head back to our classroom which was right next to the girls bathroom..........and as we walk in the entire class is staring at us, and that was when I realized that the bathrooms in the seminary building
ECHO!

Thats right the entire class had heard me yelling at my friend about how much I liked this boy and how embarrassing it was that he had seen me fall. (I was ready to crawl under a rock) It was a long walk back to my seat at the front of the class with my face beet red trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Kristy said...

You really need to be a storywriter I was on the edge of my seat the whole time waiting to see what happens. I love that story!

Cheryl said...

Good times right there!!