So the other day I was getting so frustrated with Jocelyn because she just figured out how to take her binky out of her mouth. The problem with this is that when I am trying to get her to sleep she will take the binky out and then cry because she doesn't have a binky in her mouth. So I was trying everything to figure out how to keep her from taking the binky out. I tried swaddling her so tight that she couldn't get her hands out (that just mad her scream) I tried holding the binky in her mouth (that also made her scream). Then I thought maybe I just need to find something to put in her hand so she can't take the binky out. But what is safe enough to put in your childs hand while they sleep? And that is when it came to me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another Binky
I will put one in her mouth, wait for her to take it out and I pop the second one in.

It may seem obvious to some but I was pretty proud of myself when I thought of it.





7 comments:
You are sooo funny. these pics are so precious!
Okay, I spelled genius wrong- you have to fix my other comment!
Those are the best pics! I love that you thought of that because i never would have.
That is really cute! You are so smart what a cute little mommy! I love you deb! I missed you and thought of you a lot while I was gone!
Four kids later and I can say I have never thought of that either. Great idea!
Good thinking. Chalk one up for mom.
What a genius you are!! I never would have thought of that!! The pics are so cute!! Saylor takes her "pasu" out, and the thought occurred to me today she doesn't realize what she is doing, she is just grabbing at something that is easy access... you are brilliant!!
Post a Comment