A couple of weeks ago Jocelyn turned 6 months old.
So last week she had her 6 month check up at the doctors where she weighed in at 14lbs 12ozs (22nd %tile)
The doc also said that I could start giving her baby food. We decided to give her on a veggie first (squash). So I made sure we had the camera ready so we could capture all of her funny faces.......... but we got nothing. She loved it and didn't pull a single silly face or anything.
What a good little girl.





5 comments:
What a cutie!! I can't believe how big she is. She is probably going to pass up Vika, but thats ok.
I love that little girl!!!!
My heavens Deb- she is so adorable!! You've probably discovered this already but the days of non stinky stinky diapers are officially over!!
What did you expect? She's MY granddaughter! How can she NOT like her veggies?
And, yes, time flies by. She's 6 months old now, huh? The months have been good to her--she's getting cuter all the time. In fact, she's one of my MOST favorite granddaughters of all.
Oh what a big girl! Squash Deb come on would that be your first choice? Ha Ha! She is so cute. She is growing up so fast!
Way cute Blog Deb! You made a header, Yeah! I love it great job!
Post a Comment