What a babe!
And of course a new springy flower.
I love holidays
I am with you on that one! I love holidays, because its an excuse to doll up your baby girl and buy them a brand new dress!!
I think Jocey loves the new Easter dress too. She knows she cute!
She looks so cute in that color. Is this the flower you were talking about at dinner? I really love it on her!
She looks so adorable! I love that she is holding the edge of her dress! What a little show off!
HEr dress is AMAZING! Oh my gosh.
HOW freiking adorable!!! LOVE the flower she is so so so so cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am with you on that one! I love holidays, because its an excuse to doll up your baby girl and buy them a brand new dress!!
I think Jocey loves the new Easter dress too. She knows she cute!
She looks so cute in that color. Is this the flower you were talking about at dinner? I really love it on her!
She looks so adorable! I love that she is holding the edge of her dress! What a little show off!
HEr dress is AMAZING! Oh my gosh.
HOW freiking adorable!!! LOVE the flower she is so so so so cute!!
Post a Comment