I have been dubbed by more than one person the "Bow Nazi". But I can't help it I love bows. You might even call it an addiction "Hello my name is Deb and I am a bowaholic". If I take Jocey anywhere she has to have a bow on her head, that is my rule. I don't see what the problem is honestly, I think that putting a bow on a baby girl's head is the same as a grown woman doing her hair. Seriously how often do you go in public without your hair done? So please don't judge me. Besides doesn't she look cute with her bows on?
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Very cute. I love the one with her big pink bow where you can see her pretty pink fingernails!
I love little girls with hair bows. Your daughter is so cute.
She looks all girl for sure! Why have a girl if you can't play dress up?
I love the bows! I think I will be exactly like you if I have a little girl. No leaving the house without one!
She is so pretty, and I am afraid that she would be mistaken as a boy if you didn't put a bow on her head. Maybe if she would grow some hair you wouldn't have that problem. I think its ok that you are a bowaholic, its not a bad thing.
I love all of her bows!!
I think you need many many hours of help for this addiction. maybe you cn find a sponcer.
Love the pics & the cute slideshow- he bows are so stinkin' cute!! Seriously!! I love the big pink flower the most!!
Post a Comment