Last month my Baby Girl turned 2!
So to celebrate we had our family and some friends over for an Abby Cadabby birthday party with dinner and cupcakes.
Jocey loved all of the attention and of course all of her new toys!
Jocey and Uncle Bri
Jocey and Landon with Aunt Audrey
Yummy Cupcakes
Lots of presents
Jocey and Grandma Willmore
She got a new Abby book from the Crawley's
And a Belle Barbie from the Helco's
A shape sorter block from Kevin & Krystle
A toy cell phone from the Spangler's
Some big blocks from Grandma & Grandpa
A magnadoodle from Mom & Dad
Blowing out her candle
Yummy, messy cupcakes
Landon had fun too!
Thank you to everyone who came, we had a lot of fun and Jocey loves all of her new toys and clothes!





3 comments:
What a cute 2nd Birthday! So many fun presents. I think I want to eat that whole tower of cupcakes! Good thing they are all gone.
I LOVE that cupcake tower! SO SO SO cute :)
Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog today! You made my day! :)
~Shelley Smith
Such a cute new blog picture. I love it and it took me a long time to realize that was taken at my mom's house. I can't believe she is 2. Where did that time go.
Post a Comment