As some of you may know the Willmore clan has family night every Monday. Most Mondays we just get together and have dinner at Mom & Dad Willmore's, but a few weeks ago it was Ron's birthday and we decided we needed to do something a little more special. So we went to Tepanyaki! It was so much fun that I wanted to share some of the pics that were taken that night. Most of these are courtesy of our family photographer Annette. (Thanks again Nettie)
Karmelle & Ron
Deb & Brent
Meagan & Kyle
Scott, Addie & Annette
Moriah & Brian
Monday, April 7, 2008
Family Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Looks like it was a blast! Conner especially liked the picture with the fire!
I want to go! I am jealous I haven't been since last year.
Your hair looks so light! Crazy.
I love Tepanyaki. I think the last time I went was when Rachel lived with us.
Well maybe you ladies should find a babysitter so we can all go.
If we all went together, who would I get to babysit?
Did they throw shrimp at you? I can Never catch them. So I end up screaming/grunting, ducking and therefore getting shrimp on my clothes.
I love Tepanyaki's, yet they torment me.
I don't like shrimp so they throw chicken at me, and for the first time I actually caught it.
Post a Comment