Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Wedding Story 08/17/05

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love your wedding pictures, I wish mine would have been just as cute!

Amie said...

Cute pictures. You look so pretty

Anonymous said...

I forgot how fantastic your photography was! I also forgot how L-O-N-G your hair was!

Jenna Harris said...

What fantastic pics!!!

PS It's good to know we aren't the only people with belly butts. :)

j- said...

I LOVE your wedding pictures! You look so beautiful! I so regret not having any bridals done! Think I should do it now? Stuff my fat body in that little dress 12 years later.... that would be hysterical!

Suzanne said...

WOW~ what a HOTT couple of lovebirds!
Love the pics!
Hope all is well with you guys.
keep the flame alive!
We think of you often.
Take care ~ see you soon.
CB :0)