So in my earlier post I mentioned that Brent and I are expecting our first child in October which is true, but we actually got our first baby about 6 months after we were married. Kaia our Miniature Pinscher has been my baby for over 2 years now. She is the sweetest most gentle dog and anyone who meets her just loves her (especially my nephews).

This is my youngest nephew Preston. When Kaia is around the only toy he wants to play with is her. 
Friday, April 4, 2008
My First Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Kyia is so nice to tolerate the boys. Minnie barely gives Preston the time of day. I think she is still bitter about being bumped yet again!
Yes- I know I spelled her name K-y-i-a. It works better that way.
Nicole,
I choose to spell her name KAIA and that is how it is spelled on all her veterinary paperwork. I don't tell you how to spell your kids names.
I am so glad you have a blog! I love the creepy floating baby. I have missed it.
In these pics Kaia's eyes look creepy. I love to watch the boys play with her. She is very a patient dog.
I know her eyes do look kind of scary. It's because of my camera the flash is always trying to lighter her up because she is so dark. At least they aren't red.
Yes, but you do call my son Tyler.
Post a Comment