Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Official!

Well I finally did it, I joined the blogging world. So I decided to make my first post a really good one. I would like to take this moment to officially announce that Brent and I are expecting our first child in October and could not be happier. We had our first appointment with the doctor yesterday and were able to hear the heartbeat. It was really exciting because both Brent and I would have moments where we would doubt if there was even a baby in there, but to actually hear the heartbeat was very reassuring. I just can't wait to find out whether it is a boy or a girl so I can start buying everything. But for the time being I want anyone who would like to suggest baby names since Brent and I can't seem to agree on any.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Boys: Girls:
Alex Elizabeth
Jacob Hailey
Caden Janey
Brayden Olivia
Isaac Brooklyn

Andrea said...

I like Kylie, Erika, for girls.

and Boys I can't say because I have no clue what to name my next boy.

Livvy's Mom said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Names....well... i would suggest a few but it looks like Cheryl already sugguested two of my girls names.... Olivia and Elizabeth and boys good luck.....Congrats again! Tamma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
That is so awesome!
I knew Brent had it in him ~ you are the MAN!!
I like Charley for either boys or girls... but Hey, that's just me.
you guys take good care of each other and that little one!!
Love Always ~ your family from the Great Northwest.

Amie said...

Deb! Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting. I haven't seen you since my wedding. It's ok that you secretly read my blog cuz I do that too:) I was wondering if you had a blog since Cheryl has one. Well I'm glad we are blog friends now. Keep in touch!