Check out what I got for Christmas

A gorgeous picture of my angel
An adorable picture of my 2 favorite people in the world
What else could a girl ask for
Seriously isn't she sweet
I must have been a good girl because I definitely got what I wanted for Christmas.





8 comments:
Yes, you must have been VERY good. :) I love those pictures.
Way cute!! I love that little girl! I need you to make me a copy of that picture of her in her blessing gown!!
Oh my gosh your baby is absolutely gorgeous.
Absolutely beautiful pictures!!! Sleeping in the chair is priceless!! The blessing gown picture is adorable too!!
DEBRA where is my blog spot with the cute little one?
she's a doll! And growing up so fast! You look amazing by the way! You don't look like you've had a baby!
Really I can't decide which one I like the best! She is so cute in every single one.
Your Baby is Beautiful, congrats!
Post a Comment