Jocelyn started cooing a while ago and I finally got some video of it. Seriously I can't get enough of this baby I mean look at that cute smile. It just makes my heart melt.
(If you can try to ignore the Mario Cart Wii in the background I didn't realize how loud it was.)
If you like her shirt you should check out the blog for My little Rockstar





5 comments:
So cute! I love all your new pictures. What a great Christmas gift. It was fun to see her first Christmas, even though she won't remember it, you sure will!
Such a cute video. I just love that baby! Conner really enjoyed watching this with me. He misses his little baby cousin!
Aw she is a cute little dolly! Don't you love having a baby? It rocks! once addi can be around people we need to get our babies together for a play date. How are you doing?
She's my favorite. shhh don't tell ;)
That is so fun Deb! How cute....... sigh I love her!
Post a Comment