Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It must be love

From the beginning Jocey has had a special relationship with her uncle Brian. When we get to the Willmore's he is always the first to take her out of her seat and often won't share. He is also one of the few people she will smile for so you know she loves him just as much. So it is no surprise that I often find these two snuggled up napping together and it is just too cute to not snap a picture.


Aren't they a cute pair.


Yes ladies he is single so if you know someone we could set him up with let me know. He even babysits and changes diapers..... What a man

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So so cute. What a great uncle! I really wish I had someone to set him up with, but unfortunately I don't know very many single girls.

Jobi Niu said...

K.. that is SO sweet! I love it when guys have sweet relationships with babies.. awww...

Kempner Family said...

Too cute. It was good to see you guys on Sunday. Jocy is adorable I loved holding here. I copied your blog background website. They have way cute ones!!

j- said...

I love the way big boys melt over baby girls!!