Beautiful eyes!! She is getting so big!
So cute! I love that baby so much. She has the prettiest eyes.
She really does have the most gorgeous eyes. I noticed that even when she was first introduced. Such a doll.
She is getting so cute! I'm jealous of the blue eyes. I will only have brown eyed kids.
UM... amazing eyes!! I've come to the conclusion that none of my kids will probably have blue eyes :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful eyes!! She is getting so big!
So cute! I love that baby so much. She has the prettiest eyes.
She really does have the most gorgeous eyes. I noticed that even when she was first introduced. Such a doll.
She is getting so cute! I'm jealous of the blue eyes. I will only have brown eyed kids.
UM... amazing eyes!! I've come to the conclusion that none of my kids will probably have blue eyes
:(
Post a Comment