Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Year Ago... October 14th

One year ago today I was preparing to go to my 40 week doctors appointment it was a Tuesday and only 2 days until my due date. I was so beyond anxious to have this baby. I went to the doctor hoping to be dilated to at least a 3 so I could feel like I was making some sort of progress. When the doctor finally checked me I had only dilated to a 2, I was so disappointed so I asked her to strip my membranes hoping that it would help speed things along because at that point I was desperate to try anything to induce labor.


Later that night I began feeling a little bit of cramping, I hoped so badly that this was a sign and this baby was on her way. Sadly it was not the case, I went to bed that night feeling the same way I did the night before, like nothing had changed.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh My gosh Deb CUTE pic!! I woulda done it but why? I can just put a picture of a whale up and it looks the same!!