One year ago today was just another typical Monday I went to work and I couldn't help but keep thinking that I would be pregnant forever. I was 3 days away from my due date and I still had no signs of labor. By this time I was going to the doctor every week and the previous week the doctor had measured me and I was only dilated to a 1. I still had a long way to go. I was so scared that I would go over my due date and have to be induced which was the last thing that I wanted since the doctor didn't have me scheduled for an induction until the 24th (an entire week after my due date). I was nervous for my next doctors appointment the following day knowing that I might not be progressing at all. I remember feeling like our Jocelyn's birthday would never come.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I think every pregnant woman has felt this way at some point!!!
Pregnancy at that stage is something that keeps me not pregnant! I totally remember thinking "Well this is it, I'll just always be pregnant!" I think that thought got me through a week or two a few times...
Post a Comment