Since this Saturday is Jocey's first birthday I decided that I would do a post each day to kind of document everything that happened and how I remember feeling just "one year ago today".
One year ago today I was "patiently" waiting for a sign that our little girl would be joining us soon. So far there had been no contractions and no clear sign that she was on her way. I remember feeling anxious for anything to happen I wanted so badly to be done being pregnant and move into the next stage of my life as a mother.





4 comments:
I love your maternity pics!! Its crazy to look back and see what you used to look like 1 year ago!!!
I don't think I ever saw your maternity pictures. So cute! It's so crazy to think that was just last year! I don't remember life without Jocey in it.
Oh That is so sweet. You look so cute and pregnant. Time goes by so fast. It is amazing that was a year ago.
Love the picture!! SO cute!! Love your idea of these posts!! How totally fun!!
Post a Comment